Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Welcome Home Layout and a Reschedueled Class Event

This is one picture that I have been dieing to scrap. This is the moment that my Hubby came home to us from his last deployment. A memory to treasure for sure! The list behind the picture is of all the things we did to make sure his homecoming was one to remember. I will never forget this moment and the feelings we had that day upon his return. I hope that my children look back on this and remember something... from this day. After all they were pretty young.

This layout was created from an I Am a Scrapaholic's kit. I created this for a kit club review article that was in Scrapbook News and Review's May issue. I love this section of our magazine and how many wonderful ideas come from the same products. It is really a site to see.

Moving onto other great news. The Scrapbook News and Review's Spring into Summer Event is rescheduled for July 11th. We has some server issues over at Scrapbook News and Reviewlast weekend and had to postpone it. We believe all things come with hidden blessings though, and we hope that the delay will allow us to spread the news even further about this fantastic event. Remember I am teaching an layout class focusing on inking and Clearsnap products... have you ever "smooched" you embellishments? Come check it out! July 11th. Here is that information again. (pst... I got to design this graphic... hehe)
Class schedule is to be announced but there are some great new things posted up on the Scrapbook News and Review site... including a sneak peek for the Cosmo Cricket class... *cough* that I wrote *cough*. Go check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Just adore the LO and what a great LO!!!!1 Brings such joy to see this LO!!! Have a great say sweet friend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, Grace! July 11 works better for me. I, too, have some new duties that keep me going. Your layout is perfect in every way. Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know how you feel about this post. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come back and view more. Don't forget to fallow my blog to keep updated with new projects and ideas.
~ Grace ~