Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fabric Flowers for a Special Wedding using Helmar Glue

Good Morning all, L. Grace Lauer here!

Make Fabric and Paper Flowers Tutorial Header image

A wonderful wedding projects for my baby sis' wedding day, "Congrats to Sheay and Tom" I am so happy for you both from the bottom of my heart.

The tutorial on how to make flowers from polyester fabric with Helmar glue is located on my blog post on the Helmar blog, called:

"Love is in the Air, Helmar helps make fabric and paper flowers for a Wedding"

WARNING! Lots of photos!... tea, coffee and a snack may be required to survive through this post... LOL!

Hair piece #1 - Bridal flower (this one is made from the remnants of her dress when she got it altered) for more info on how to make this see my blog post on the Helmar Blog)

Bridal Flower Hair Piece Helmar Sheay Cono


Stop looking at the cute couple (hi Sheay and Tom) look at the beautiful flower in her hair! (This photo is courtesy of Sarah Christine Photography in Fort Collins, CO, I highly recommend her!) I know you all are looking at them, it's okay, isn't my baby sister beautiful? From head to....

Sheay and Top with flower in her hair

TOE!
Bridal Shoe Accessories: The flowers attached with safety pins (so they could be removed for her to be able to ware these shoes after the wedding) to these sweet comfortable Tom's brand wedge heals. (This photo is courtesy of Sarah Christine Photography in Fort Collins, CO) for more info on how to make this see my blog post on the Helmar Blog)

Sheays shoes

Flower Girl Accessories! Hair pieces #2 and #3 -  This is a photo of my daughter's hair piece. I had so much fun working on all the flower girl's items... my mom was even there to help!  We made everything from their hair to their belts to their flowered poms have Helmar all over it! Here is my precious little daughter and her hair piece. (This photo is courtesy of Sarah Christine Photography in Fort Collins, CO)

Trinity Hair piece Helmar

Their poms on the other hand withstood some friendly battles with the Ring Bearer the poms had no mishaps and stuck together like all my Helmar projects do. (This photo is courtesy of Sarah Christine Photography in Fort Collins, CO)

Flower Girl poms wedding walk

The Ring Bearer Boutonniere - The flower is nothing but card stock! (For more info on how to make this see my blog post on the Helmar Blog)

Ring Bearer boutineer paper flowers Helmar wedding 
Matron of Honor and Mother of the bride hair flowers - Now since I was the Matron of honor at this wedding I did not get photos of my hair but these were the hair pieces I had the stylist twist into my side fishtail french braid. (This photo was taken prior to the gluing process on the burned flowers...) the pearls are Swarovski Pearls from Art Beads.com

Mini fabric Flowers in progress bridal wedding hair

Here are three of these little guys clustered in the Mother of the Bride's Hair. (For more info on how to make this see my blog post on the Helmar Blog)

Kerri and her hair

Well that's all folks! I hope you were able to finish your beverage and snack in time. I hope you all have a Happy Helmar Day and please leave a comment below! Thank you for your time!
Signature
 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know how you feel about this post. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come back and view more. Don't forget to fallow my blog to keep updated with new projects and ideas.
~ Grace ~