Friday, May 25, 2012

Harry Potter Birthday Decor Project Video with Helmar - Post #4

Hello Readers!
I know it has been a while since my last post. I have been out of town... right after the Harry Potter Party I had to leave on a two week trip to Colorado for my baby sister's wedding... lots of projects to share about that too. It was my son's 10th birthday party and I know I am a sucker for going all out on the big day... he hit double digits after all.


But for now as I play catch up from this crazy busy month here is a video I made of all the Helmar Projects for the Harry Potter party. More post to come about the individual project and the rooms and other projects not in this video.


Hope you enjoy this video and like I said more detailed posts to come!

For more posts about our Harry Potter Party see these links below,
Eats and Treats:
The Three Broomsticks - Butterbeer, Polly Juice Punch and more
Honeydukes Candy Display - 24 different candies
Owlery Cupcake Tower 
The Golden Snitch Cake  

Fun and Fancy:
Prisoner of Askaban Wanted Poster Photo Booth
DIY Olivander's Wands DIY

Party Decor and More:
Potions Cabinet Details DIY
Video of Helmar DIY projects for Harry Potter Party

Invitations and Printables:
Owl Post - Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Invitations mailed Owl Post 
Publications - DAILY PROPHET and the QUIBBER props 

Photobucket
 Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a lot of work! I bet it was so much fun, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the Umbridge rule posters? I could only find 2 on google images. It looks like a cool party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie, If you get this... try different search engines, google, bing, yahoo, ask, msn, Aol, alta vista, netscape, snap, and gigablast etc. You will get different results.
    Good luck and have fun!

    ~ Grace ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know how you feel about this post. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come back and view more. Don't forget to fallow my blog to keep updated with new projects and ideas.
~ Grace ~